Oahu, United States
An Island in the central Pacific, it is the third largest Island of Hawaii. It is often called as “The Gathering place”. The famous Pearl Harbor of US is on this Island. Oahu is known to have some of the most beautiful beaches of the world.
Things to do-
- Pearl Harbor- This place is a harbor and was earlier known as Wai Momi
- Diamond Head-It is an iconic Landmark of Oahu and a Dormant Volcano
- USS Arizona Memorial- This is a must visit in Honolulu and there are only 1300 tickets released for public every day.
- Aulani , A Disney Resort and spa- A beautiful place with fine dining and outdoor pool and spa
- Ala Moana Center- This is a shopping spot in Oahu
- Kualoa Ranch- You will love this Jungle tour spread over an area of 4000 acre.
- Hanauma Bay- Best place for swimming and snorkeling, you will love this place.
- Lolani Palace- It was the home to Monarchs of Hawaii
- Lanikai Beach- Beautiful white sand beach and prime spot for calm surfing
- Makapu’u- Another beautiful beach known for its big waves.
- Waimea Bay- You can do snorkeling and surfing here
- Ko Olina Resort- Amazing Resort between beaches, Lagoons and Mountains.
- Koko head Volcano
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Manoa Falls
Where to stay?
- The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel- This hotel provides you with free Wi Fi, 3 restaurants and nearby Beach.
- Diamond Head Bed and Breakfast- It offers you with complimentary breakfast and art filled suites.
- Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort-This is a beach facing Hotel and has spa service.
- Sheraton Waikiki- This hotel has 4 restaurants and a spa
- Hilton Waikiki Beach- This hotel is also near the Beach and has a rooftop pool and a bar.